Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mama Roscoe and other stories...

What's up y'all? To the few people who still check on my blog, wetin dey now? I know I said I was back last week, but it's been hard to sit at my laptop for more than a couple of seconds in the past couple of weeks men. With the blazing heat, beautiful women and full time jollofing in Yankee, I haven't been able to bring myself to type tory for una men, but no vex.


I can't front; a few months ago I would have found the time to update no matter where in the world I was. It's just not the same anymore though. It's not that I don't enjoy blogging anymore, it's just that everytime I get on I realise how much everything has changed around here. Alaye's gone for good, Taurean Minx is now a full time photoblogger, Chameleon doesn't update as much, Bella and Idemili went private, and Bimbylads puts up novel excerpts now. I love you Bimbs, but I miss the razz old Bimbylads of back in the day. Damn, things done changed!



Okay, I don vent finish. Man, I've been having an amazing holiday o. I hadn't been back to the states since I moved to England, and I've fallen in love with this place all over again. In fact I wonder how I survived in London for a year. Enjoyment dey Yankee, kai!



I've spent a couple of weeks in my old city just reliving my college days. These Yankee babes no fit change. Lord have mercy. I don't know if it's the food or the weather, but God definitely spent extra time on these girls men. I've been getting my Denzel on HARD over here o, in fact I wish I could give you the full gist but this is a PG blog.



Before you start talking long story, Fineboy is single at the moment o. So allow me. AND NO QUESTIONS PLEASE! Gbe boruns. But on the real, I understand why people stick with one partner for years and years. The number of weres that you meet when you're dating eh? Kai. I met some chick on my first friday out here, let's call her Giselle. Correct looking babe o, she looked kinda like a black Giselle Bundchen. No lie. We had a couple of phone conversations and hooked up one sunday night to get dinner. All through the date, the babe just kept on talking about her baby Roscoe. Roscoe this. Roscoe that. Roscoe's so cute. He's so smart, he's so discerning, I love him. Blah blah blah.



Ask me who Roscoe be o? Her dog. I said na wa. I just kept nodding my head like I was really interested in the damn mutt. She now told me that she broke up with her last boyfriend because the guy didn't respect Roscoe. Chei. I wasn't about to act like I didn't send the dog o. Na so I begin ask questions.



"How old is Rossy?"



"What's his favorite game?"



"Does he do tricks?"



The babe was getting excited o. She was really describing the dog and all the "funny little things he does." Me I was bored outta my mind but I no wan eff up the chances of booty now, ah ah! So I played along o.



She said, "We should hang out at my crib tomorrow. So Roscoe and Princess can get used to having a man around the house. I think you're gonna be their new daddy."



Oloshi.



Na your own papa go be dog daddy.



I didn't say that o. I just smiled and said, "Oh of course."



Kai, things we do for yansh.



I drove up to her apartment the following night. The whole time I was thinking she'd have the dogs leashed on her patio or balcony or something. Men, not so o. These two little devil animals were running up and down her apartment. When she opened the door, I was stunned. They were tiny! I don't know if I missed the part when she said they were chihuahas, but these morrafuckas were ugly as hell.



Na so I siddon on top couch o. See dog hair everywhere. Na wa o. I thought to myself "E be like say na this one and dog go dey sleep on top bed." Damn. The female one just appeared from nowhere and landed on my lap, wagging its tail like crazy. See disrespect. My first instinct was to slap this rat-lookalike off my lap, but the chick sat down next to me, smiling.



"Aww, how sweet. She likes you."



I was cringing men. E be like say the dog dey smell sef. The dog now started coming closer to me, licking and all sorts. Ah ah! This dog no fear sha.



"She wants a kiss."



From who? E no go better for dog and owner men.



Ah ah! I was just imagining this happening in Nige. Them never born any dog to come and be standing on it's oga's lap. The slap wey e go chop ehn? I kept trying to avoid the thing's tongue, I swear it was just licking my hand and everything. I wan throw up men. When Giselle got up to go get something from her bedroom, if you see the way I threw the dog off me ehn? Americans don crase.



We ended up ordering pizza, and when it came, na so the dogs begin dey dance o. Wagging their tails and everything. I was thinking in my head, "Why are these ones celebrating? You're not getting shishi out of this grub men." Giselle put the pizza on the center table and opened the box and omo, both dogs just jumped on the couch and started staring at the box. Ah ah. Me I quickly pulled out a big slice and bit into it, because I wan make sure say I chop at least one before one of these ugly bingos begin put tongue on top my pizza.



Giselle- No baby, you can't have the crust. Okay here's a piece of beef.



She took off a chunk of ground beef and put it in Princess' mouth. The dog took it and licked her finger. This morrafucking girl took that same hand and rubbed it on the couch! Yeeeee! I couldn't believe it. Roscoe started standing upright on its hind legs begging for grub too. She took off another piece and put it into his mouth, then she licked her finger.



Jesus Christ! God forbid say I go kiss this one. Emi ko. Not me.



The babe left the room to answer her phone one time and I saw that Roscoe dog going towards the box.



Me- Kai! Kurombe!



Roscoe- Growl



Me (whispering)- My friend gerraway from there!!!



Roscoe- Grrrr.....



Me (whispering)- You're growling at me. You think you can fight me?



I kicked the morrafucka away from the box. It yelped and came back. I gave it another nice Jackie Chan kick and it rolled to the side of the sofa. Bastard dog.



My people, please don't think I'm cruel to animals o. In fact I love dogs, but these ones no get respect men. When Giselle came back, the dog started barking loudly. I didn't even answer the were, I just kept on chopping my pizza.



Giselle- Aww, what's wrong Ros? You know you can't eat the crust because of the gluten. Okay here's a piece of beef baby.



I looked at her. In my mind, I was just thinking, "Plus you o, plus your dogs o, all of you don crase." Who talks to dogs like they're human beings? Come dey explain diet for them again.



Me- Why can't they eat the crust?



Giselle- Because gluten's bad for dogs' digestive systems. They can't eat bread.



Me- All dogs?



Giselle- Yeah. Dogs don't eat bread.



Mumu. My dogs in Nige dey chop bread, egg, yam, stew, anything. In fact I remember one dog that Akinzo had like that, Muritala. This dog used to eat cake with icing. I swear.



Men, when we finished the pizza, I noticed that the chick didn't even wash her hands. She now wanted to be hugging me and kissing on me. See the way I exited the place ehn? Nonsense.

The whole dog experience took my mind back to Nigeria. Like we love our pets and stuff in Nige, but dogs no dey sit on top couch inside house o. In fact, remember how houseboys and drivers in Nige always feel like you're giving your dogs too much luxury? I don't know what it is about drivers in particular, but men, all our dogs have always hated one driver or the other.

I remember one time as a little kid, I was sitting outside talking to one of our drivers, Baba Alao, and eating a piece of grilled chiken at the same time. One of our dogs, Boxer ran up and grabbed the piece of chicken and ran off. He did it so fast that it startled me and I just burst out laughing. I looked at Baba Alao. His mouth was wide open for like 10 seconds.

Baba Alao- Aja yen gba sha? (That dog grabbed it?)

Me- Hehe...

Baba Alao- O n rerin? (You're laughing?)

The man looked like he was about to burst into tears. His tribal marks and round head made his open mouth look even more animated.

Me- It was funny how he took it o.

Baba Alao- Ko ma ni da fun aja yen o. Odindi sikin lo gba lowo yon ba yi. (God punish that dog o. The thing grabbed a whole piece of chicken!)

Me- Haha...

Baba Alao- Olorun lo yo pe owo mi ko lo ti gba. Mi ba ku si l'orun! Olosi aja. (He's lucky he didn't grab it from me! I would have died on his neck! Morrafucking dog!)

I couldn't even continue gisting with Baba Alao. The guy was obviously pained. I don't know what happened after that, but everytime Boxer knew Baba Alao was in the area, he would bark his head off. Baba Alao sef didn't ever look at the dog in the face after that. Everytime he came in to work and Boxer started barking, Mr. Morris our steward would say, "Alao, Boxer dey greet you." Baba Alao wouldn't even look at the dog when he said,

"Ko ni da fuon, iwo aja buruku yi."

Damn he took that ish personal.

I'll holla in a bit!

158 comments:

lowlabunny83 said...

Lawl Lawl...where have you been tho? na wa oh...just dont go awol again sha

Bhookey said...

im second yipppeeeeee lol

Onome said...

lmao......hahahahahahahahaha u funny dude!!! nice one nice one... some yankees dey take dia pets toooo seriously...but anyhow sha..nice one all d same!

Anonymous said...

im coming back to read this... i cant believe you put it up and you didnt tell me! : ( i'm never going to be first on this thing.

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ur bac!!!!! dont go MIA oo...and this was quite mad hehehe this Yankee sef thier dogs are their lives ewwww lolll hehehehe...that gurl was str8 nasty using the same hand and on the couch lmao...yuck!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ur bac!!!!! dont go MIA oo...and this was quite mad hehehe this Yankee sef thier dogs are their lives ewwww lolll hehehehe...that gurl was str8 nasty using the same hand and on the couch lmao...yuck!!!!

Aijay said...

Its a lie. I'm 5th. Welcome back FB or should I call you Baba Roscoe?? Lol.
That post was funny as hell.
Good to have you back.

Aijay said...

I'm actually 7th. Who are these Anons? Lol.

Ms. Catwalq said...

u dis wowo boy. I must make top ten or else I will vex.
I am coming back to actually comment
have to go read

Ms. Catwalq said...

I was about to yap u if u did not deliver but men u dey craze
so na gbenshing tey u like this u dey follow dog mama waka?
why u no quick talk make we organise you for blogville?
I think say u bing dey east coast side? u reach dc?

Arewa said...

Lol...i am still not convinced that u like dogs....so stop chatting all that rubbish abt being an animal/dog lover for that matter.....
So i take it that there was no hunky panky then..after all that!! Damn!! Oh boy soory oh. Better luck next time...lol

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

whick kain bingo go dey follow u sit for chair> for this lagos? lai lai!! welcome bak bro!!

BiMbyLaDs** said...

i love u too lol.. i dey find publisher u dey talk about razz bimby.. abeg make that bimbylads siddon somewhere... ..so ur back now?

lovely story, delivered on point as usual.

Pyeri Boy said...

OHMIGOD! I had to lock my office door so i could laugh well well. The receptionist is still staring at me.

Please dont kiss that girl oo, do you know how many times she has french kissed her dogs?

Like eewww!

Orientatednaijababe said...

u r really back. America like u oh...how many days u go wey u don find wife, born pikin sef..u must be d envy of ur friends. I wonder which school u will send roscoe to, sure u want d best for ur baby.

Funny blog, glad to know that ur dissertation did not take the fun out of u.
Enjoy yankee and stay fine

Brilliantly Me said...

lmao!!! My dog-owner friends...or should I say--my friends that are owned by their dogs, act the exact same way.

It's quite disgusting.

Unbiased said...

So you are finally back!!! Thank God!! I needed a laugh right now. Thanks fine boy. Thank you

Atutupoyoyo said...

LMAO. Welcome back homie. These people and their dogs sef.

Queen of My Castle said...

LMAO! This was ridiculously funny. See...that's exactly why you should come to the South. We treat our guests better than animals. LOL. It gets no better than a Southern Belle.

Remi Fagbohun said...

Welcome back sweetie!!!
You're in my neck of the woods ...reach out now - haba!!!

Dog lovers have a whole different set of views from the rest of the world!!!! Trust me! The dogs are replacing something/someone else in their lives...

Pele...

Idemili said...

Hahhahhahhahhahahahahahah! God I missed you. Lawl @ 'Na your own papa be dog daddy'. Crazy boy! LOL

My 2 cents said...

Lawllllllll.....Oh my God! My head hurts.. I still remember Bingo Oshi and now Muritala that eats cake and icing.
I can't even forget Baba Alao (to fe ku si e lorun ntori aja to je sikin)!!
I've missed you men..and welcome to Yankee where we promise all the insanity and unstable dogs and owners..

LG said...

You are indeed something else. You can squeeze an amazing amount of hilarity into any situation. It's a gift. You should do something with someday. Write a book, a screenplay I don't know something .
Your writing both amuses and fascinates me.
Glad to have you back.
LGL.

Black Man Comes said...

how do i get an invite to read idemili's blackman saga. i miss am no be small and why is she privsate? oh well, idemili abeg invite a brohter. i need to catchup on Dark Man X.

darkelcee said...

fine boy! fine boy!! you don come again '.....My dogs in Nige dey chop bread, egg, yam, stew, anything' i support you my brother, some even drink tea on a cold day abi?lol! Good one.

Babawilly said...

Nice write up.

Anonymous said...

Baba Alao- Ko ma ni da fun aja yen o. Odindi sikin lo gba lowo yon ba yi.

LOLOL... i had to read it properly again and its even funnier on teh second read. hehe

Welcome back! Now i can study happily.

Nneka's World said...

Oh My God, i have never laughed so hard, the part that finished me was:
The babe left the room to answer her phone one time and I saw that Roscoe dog going towards the box.



Me- Kai! Kurombe!



Roscoe- Growl

Brings back memories!

Haha wat guys will do for some lil' action. So you are in our part of the world

Lol!!!!

Nonesuch said...

welcome back. lol at Baba Alao.

Anonymous said...

lmao!!! man ur jokes r on steriods...i was readin this thing in d midst of some pple nd they thought i was retarded...u still gt fans man...boys de ur back gidigba,no shakin lol

Anonymous said...

Fineboy is back and with a blast too. Nice one dude, as always. Please dont leave us hanging again o, im actually in love with youre blog and maybe you...

Anonymous said...

Fineboy oh..fineboy
the "cause" and the "cure"!! Glad you are actually back
Candy

TDVA said...

good to have u back dawg...lol.

so u went thru all that for...zilch! hm, u berra not let that girl get away with it o, ahn ahn. abeg me too i like dogs oh, but from a distance. i dont feel like i'm missing something not sharing my existence with one.

don't be discouraged from blogging, u know that some ppl need u here. laters mahn.

Chika said...

LOL.....Fine boy!you want kill us with laughter abi?great to have u back.

princesa said...

LMAO!
I love dogs but e never reach that level wey i go feed dog pizza with my hand come lick finger!!! lol!That Giselle is something else sha!

zaiprincesa said...

lol...LMAO @ "before one of these ugly bingos begin put tongue on top my pizza"....hehehehe..u r so wrong!!!....Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

u r tooo funny...hurry back abeg ....

lmao !!!!

jak said...

Lawl oh!!! Fineboy, you are back. I feel you on the dogs mehn. I used to live with some pple that had a dog and cats that shed like shege and that shit collects every-freaking-where.

One of the cats loved to hang out in my room. It got so bad that on a daily basis, I had to remove cat hair from my clothes (including my pata) before I could wear it.

Ewww, gross I know!

Anonymous said...

fineboy!!!

Dont u ever go away for that long!!!...its disheartening i know..with most original bloggers gone....but u are in a differnt class o!!..u bring laughter to our sometimes difficult days!...

dont underestimate the 'power of ur blog'...

Stay u!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOVED UR PIECE!...
need to touch on my make up now!!! mascara smudged!

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Omo, where u dey since sef? Me I don write u off say u don kpai 4 gutter. Anywayz sha, welcome back!...but na wa 4 u sha o. u dey hustle pizza wit bingo. Omo, u no fit bone' let bingo wack pizza...waka pass!
U lucky sha say u no start kpanshing d babe, na so u 4 see 2 tiny chihuahas jumping all over your humping behind.
Me na expereince I dey yarn from o. Funny post sha. We still dey kampe! Holla!!!

יש (Yosh) said...

Baba Alao- Olorun lo yo pe owo mi ko lo ti gba. Mi ba ku si l'orun! Olosi aja

hahahahaha....Nice one! Giselle sounds like a nice name, by the way.

Welcome back, FineBoy!

Anonymous said...

Yes Mr. Fineboy is back in the building. My am i glad you are back i have just had a good belly laugh even british people are that bad with pets my friend has six cats and its cats before human in her life. I loved your converstion with roscoe too funny. Take it easy

Zena said...

wait, didn't u just post this and 42 comments already?
lemme go read now

Zena said...

lmao,
see dis man, ur putting ppl in trouble ooh! see as I dey laff for library,
welcome back sha

classybabe said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!This had me in stitches "Ko ma ni da fun aja yen o. Odindi sikin lo gba lowo yon ba yi"
Na wah for Rosco's mom,i just don't understand some pple's relationship with their pets sometimes

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

cally-waffybabe said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Damn i still have tears streaming down my face! Dude, you sure say "Giselle" no be one of dem types wey dey keep chihuahuas specially just to dey lick dem punani???
Okay o nuff said for now...
*still laughing*

Unknown said...

Fine Boy - talk true. You've skirteda round the issue. Are you sure you didnt cuddle and kiss giselle after you both had that pizza? You're shifting all the attention to the dogs now. Tell the truth - you love them.... LOL!!

NAME: Dollf8ce said...

ur friggin holarious!

Anonymous said...

hahah...wait u were in the states..chinke..about letting a sister know..now I don't vex..
haha..its all good..glad u had a great summer and keep blogging :)

Anonymous said...

thank god u r back...another masterpiece....dis guy u r too hilarious

Unknown said...

I am not commenting...I am bookmarking...will come back and comment after I have finished my background check and my meds.

Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!CYNNTHIA.

bam bam said...

this is the 2nd time im reading this post and i laughed as hard as i did the ist time were ni e iwo bo bo e

Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dreamer said...

nice post....gave up on checking ur blog for quite sometime, cos it was always the same thing...no update..na da...am glad u finally updated...anyway u berra keep it up or else u will be reported to the society of up to date bloggers...but u are really a good writer...i enjoyed it ...very much :D..I cant stand dogs sha..even tho i grew up in a house with dogs, if i touch a dog..i gotta wash my hands ASAP..issues innit...this is getting long...will save the rest of my comment for later.



oh yea and u say u are single shey :(? ;).awww...sike naa i dont feel that bad..lol..are u ready to mingle?..

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back!
Hope you had a good time on holiday and goodluck with everything now you're done with uni.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

so u're back 4 real now eyy? kaa bo.

sugar said...

ur jst a nutcase..cant stop laughing.thanks for the originality....ur stories make our days brighter,so dont stop blogging aii?

Unknown said...

Yay, good to have you back! Funny stories as usual and I'm with you, I love dogs, but you will never catch me kissing my dog or letting it lick my face. Oh, and why do people buy those little dogs, seriously? Dogs are supposed to be ... you know, real dogs like alsatians that you're not scared of stepping on all the time.

shhhh said...

nice 1 homie............

bighead said...

Really funny. How did it turn out with Giselle eventually?

Thirty + said...

Egbe guy where have you been. Anyway nice one.

Hope you washed your washed yourself with soap and water o with all those dog licking nonsense dogs e wan shop pizza.

Ms. Catwalq said...

u know fineboy, u r supposed to respond to comments.
u need a good spanking

Mr.Fineboy said...

I appreciate the love guys! Thanks for coming thru...tell ur friends say I never die o!! Catwalq, na u sabi. Go and update academie my friend!

Nwanyi Ocha said...

hehehehehehheehehee

Oh my lawd " he grabbed the whole chicken!" lolol

welcome back

Anonymous said...

WE MISSED YOU!!....dont you ever do that to us again!!.....Ah mr FB..na wa for you and this CANDY OH!!!....e be like say after you dont talk say FINEGIRL no dey again...all the babes go wan halla!!....hahahahaha
Good to have yo uback...dont take your time!!

Ubong Da said...

Damn u are a case fineboy. ha u no go kill person with laughter o. Its been a long time I laughed so hard. you should produce a comedy program on naija tv o. I swear o wa talented, o wa gifted also.

Ubong Da said...

hmm maybe the babe dey shag her dog sef. I don see some extreme animal loving on the internet o. Oyibo don craze finish.

Toni Payne said...

LMAO!!! got all excited when I heard u were back, Ive missed you. Gosh! my tummy hurts from laughing too hard. but errr dont be hating on chihuahuas o..

Anonymous said...

nice one Mr fine boy

vindication through innocence said...

i thought you faded from this zone sef!!!but the dog story is funn-ay!!!kai- I remember one time i was on the bus with my sister and she just got her braids done(back when the cleopatra braids were in- I dont know wheat hair creme they used on the babes hair- im sure it was even Virgin fertiliser but sha sha, the dog was licking her hair cos she was sitting in front of it!!and all the babes know that that virgin fertiliser has some mad tingly minty thing to it!!anyho, glad to see ur back!!I know what you mean about blogger tho!!its like everyone is making babies and as not time to be giving us the gisties on blogger!!-me i cannot really comment but i been consistent!!

I see ur pimping in yankee!!too much money abi?lol-(currently in love with that song-i laughed so much i cried when i heard that songin a club- people thought i was drunk-hold on....i was- anyways, more gisties-need to get some ammo for the RSPCA!!

Anonymous said...

Lol this hella funny mehn..shhiiit! those dogs are somethin, arent they? lol

cally-waffybabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

u better not be kicking any more dogs. evil person. hissssss

(update soon oh, batting eyelashes, cute smile..lol)

moaluko said...

These stories you give ... meant for tv comedy

BabaAlaye said...

Nice one Son.
We're all still here...
Don't ever stop doing your thing.
This isn't just a Blog, It's an Event. I'm sure u figured that out already...
Proud of you.

TDVA said...

ahhhh, babaalaye, u're still here? where have i been? lemme run to ur blog now :)!

Noni Moss said...

LMAO! 78 comments - i see I'm not the only one that missed your blog. Glad to have you back ;-)

3RS said...

LMAO^10.....dis guy ur crazy mehn...im not evn done readn...
lol @ muritala.....nigerians are crazy mehn...how do u name a dog muritala....lol...

guerreiranigeriana said...

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

monie said...

lol. Glad I checked..

Ms. Catwalq said...

CATWALQ ACADEMIE IV IS HERE!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah Babaalaye u r still here i went to ur blog when i saw ur comment ...UPDATE NOW!!!! pls !

Allied said...

first time here. Loving it

Owumi said...

God, you're hilarious! This is my first time on your blog. You cracked me up!

Mr.Fineboy said...

Thanks for stopping by y'all! Alaye came thru!!! That's big! Thanks for the love bro!

Unknown said...

hey mr fineboy!!ur hilarious!!me and my friends in uni up north think ur classic! by the way we all check ur blogg but what with essays and all...u know how it is..u even said it .u and ur dissertation. we still wanna know wat happened at the cottage..and u cant just allow wat happened with ur omoge!! common!! spill the beans..u cant have a blog and then expect for us to just take it that its over just liek that!! we have much love for ya..and PLEASE!!keep doin ur thing!! gives us all soemhting to talk about!lol!!laters

Original Mgbeke (Part 2) said...

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

||..KinG's DaughteR..|| said...

LOL...wow I couldnt stop laugh...my oga for work think say I don kolo...but man u are a TRIP!

Anonymous said...

ok ok ok ok tsk tsk time for another post ! :-)

Queen-O said...

lol...crazee pet owners! can't stand them

Anonymous said...

And he's baaaack!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Olorun mi oh, kini yi funny gan!

This story was hilarious. I didn't know you were back. No one told me. But yes, blogville is dying but there are new bloggers out there though.

Stop pretending, you know you kissed that yeye dog! Like you said, the things you do for yansh! hahahahaa

ozaveshe said...

this guy update now, u 've started again o!

Unknown said...

fineboy, mind ya sef o! where iz d update? no b u call am 'daily tonic'

zerkhezi said...

'my friend, gerraway from there'

that line had me in stitches, lol

Anonymous said...

homboi abeg come put another one for blog top man. i wan laugh again. been a minute. but u kolo small. u should have seen this coming. oh well wetin u go chop no go kill u o.

Anonymous said...

papa roscoe abeg update!

Mimi said...

so i have a mission here...

to get r comments to 100...

i'll just click on 'publish comment' and hey..presto!

Afrobabe said...

My friend gerraway from there...that had me cracking up...that is the single most hilarious story I have read all day...

So you fashied the nyash...

Ms. Catwalq said...

egba mi da.?
mo ma se boy yii lese o

Anonymous said...

We are waiting eagerly...we feel abandoned....its not nice at all!!!

Obinwanne said...

the dogs episode nawwa ooohhh....

Anonymous said...

Hilarious stuff, 'fineboy'! Keep 'em coming, please.
www.fantasreality.blogspot.com

Ms. Catwalq said...

O ti baje ju fineboy

Afolabi said...

even if i'm the 107th person commenting, this post is too funny, got me cracking ihe library..

Anonymous said...

LMAO Mr Fineboy....ur blog is rather maddd oooo. u no lie mehn it was funny dude as innnn lol. But u didn't tell us wut happened btw the two of u.

BTW I've never seen a blog with so much comments before en! aaaaa go fine boy, go fine boy go lol.

Anu boy said...

Fine boy... you too much... well done

Anonymous said...

with 108 comments i wonder that there's anything i can add to the pile... it feels like a waste of 'type'.
it was a funny post, i guess :p

Anonymous said...

Jesu,...are we going to wait for another 2 months now for an update. Eledumare, pls touch Fineboy's heart.

Anonymous said...

ngbon Mr.fineboy. We have to wait another two months before you post another story. Please now!

Anonymous said...

o de jo now

Daisy said...

O my God, I've never read anything this funny or laughed so hard in my whole life.

Anonymous said...

ok, its official ur my new fav blogger...after...!!
so u must offically write every freakkggiiin day..ok every other day!!!! gosh i'm laffing with tears rolling down my eyes...cant remember when that happened last!!!!
mehn but for reals yankee peeps dont love their dogs like french people...their love is boarderline disgusting!!!

Unknown said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Kiki said...

ye pa i nearly died of laffter in my life.. the babe really luved roscoe...o ba de du ro di e now..sike but its funny u stayed dat long...

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

yankee babes abi ?LOL

FAWAZ said...

fine boy nice one Ooooo, but why u con leave the gurl like that now... you for use scope tell the gurl make she go wash her hand nowww. coz has i see am so , u just go waste your time with that gurl... u know time is money...thr gurl na first class SAVANNAH BANK... KEEP IT ROLLING MEN...

Anonymous said...

my friend u beta update this blog WTF. ah ah. dont let me abuse u oh. update sharp sharp

Anonymous said...

BOBO so thats how you refuse to update abi???

Red Puree said...

UPDATE!!! *squezn face and tapping feet*.

Unknown said...

Mr Fineboy ti salo oo!!! anyway, at least a thanksgiving update ehnnn? please

Bhookey said...

uncle, uve been tagged, go to my blog

Anonymous said...

updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

Anonymous said...

Men whoever you are,.. you're hilarious. Too funny. I can only imagine what you are like in person.I bet your friends always love having you around.

Joy Akut said...

yeahhh i'm num 127....
ok, i'm cracked up man, laughin so hard it feels like i'm high on dog poop!!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

dude where are you? 127 comments make me think that your audience is waiting oh...

Mocha said...

LMAO!! that was funny as heck!!
nice one nice one..

LMAO @ "the things we do for yansh"..kai! you no well..true..lol..

Anonymous said...

Fine boi..kilode ooo??
I see ya ass on facebook all the time..are u gettin tired of ur bloggin or not?? luv ya blog!

Anonymous said...

Papa roscoe........oya update!!

Anonymous said...

So...omo yii o ti update sha.

Anonymous said...

since October now....Haba....!!!

Anonymous said...

tired of checking every day
tired of praying to God that you would update your blog. i told my sister to beg u to update ur blog. she said u were busy. but please now. i am begging u. just one more update. just one more. i'm ur biggest fan. at least update us on ur bbq when u get to lagos k.

as said...

134 comments!! jeez. jst came across this blog 4 d 4st time. nice one.

Anonymous said...

Fineboy, Fineboy, Fineboy! I say how many times did I call you? Aah abi se ti ya were ni? Ehen now that I have your attenshun, I know say all of una dey ready to rock life for Naij but at least 1 update before you carry go now abi se ti ya were?

darkelcee said...

fine boy

I go go abeokuta for you oo

the kind juju wey lisabi use to enter ground without dying and wey ojb used for 2 terms in naija,na im i wan go collect for you sharpish.

Update now or i will go!


"shaking with anger"

lol

Anonymous said...

Thats just utterly disgusting! A woman for that matter. She's talking about dog diet, what about the cleaniness?
This is awesome by the way...Ive never really been into blogs but now I've found out that people write some mad stuff mehn.
Keep it up!

zara (my alter ego) said...

hey mehn been a while.. am a serious follower of ur blog but i never left a comment(guess i was just plain lazy) but amforced to noww... WHERE U AT?????? cmon put something up.. sure there are lots of things u want us to know...*wink*wink.. lol do upload stuff soon aite

Semirah said...

Fun stuff mehn...rather mad

BM Bangs said...

OMG this is my first time reading your blog and i must say it was hard not to burst out with laughter at my job. I tried to hide it but litlle snickles were coming out making me seem crazy. LMAO HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA LOL this is how i really wanted to laugh out loud.

Naija Sutra said...

wat is ur contact info?

Naija Sutra said...

wat is ur contact info?

InCogNaija said...

Dude! you almost got me fired at my job, got me cracking up like a fool at work. Anyway, i gbadun ur post jare. And yup, dem damn chihuahuas get on my last blue nerves too. Jo won si konga!!!

vindication through innocence said...

oga sa!abeg now!!its the new year- at least one post now!!on a real tho, you are missed, im trying to revive this blogger zone- all the people that made me feel like blogging!!how far now?happy new year!i like the way you said 'this is your daily tonic'- if i was waiting for this your tonic, i would have ouddied a long time ago!!

Edirin said...

love teh blog.., keep it up

vindication through innocence said...

Thanks for your mini blog entry in my comment box- ill title it 'Fineboy not dead part 2'!

Naija Sutra said...

lol. that is hilarious

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff !!

Anonymous said...

damn.....u av a rilly good sense of humour......love ur blog, keep it up!!!!

Tyger said...

though i love dog pieces... crazier than most niger people probably... your story still left me all broken up with laughter...lol...

dogs dont eat bread!... morrafuckers!... its true though that its bad for them... but what the heck! sugar is bad for me i eat the shit dont i?...lmao

Debbie Ese said...

LOL@Baba Alao!

Please Fineboy come back and gist us jare...I am hooked!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I dey sure say that woman they "do" those dogs.

Why you no tell am say make una add dog meat to that pizza?

Guy, i still dey laff...

~B~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~B~ said...

LMFAO!!! I kno this is old nd stale but DAAAYYYUUUMM!! u had me rollin on d floor! loooool! ur story paintin is one of a kind!

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious, you remind me of me sometimes. i hope u enjoy naija cos its loads of fun. *MUAH*

Anonymous said...

Omg, I'm so late, but this post is so funny, like I'm seriously laughing hard. You have a great sense of humor, and a good story teller.

O'seyi said...

We miss you Mr FineBoy. Still have all the love in the world for you. Come back.