Thought I'd leave you guys this 60 questions thingy, since I won't be back until after exams. Stole it from Calabar Girl....thanx!
1.What time did you get up this morning?
8.00 am. Hit the library to study for two exams.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds, I guess. Whatever she likes. Honestly, give me a leather strapped Breitling and I'm good to go!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Fracture. Pretty tight. Hopkins IS the man.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I don't watch TV anymore, but Martin is my favourite show of all time. Whaaat? Shenene... Jerome? Men, I have the entire series on dvd.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
A slice of toast and two eggs..sunny side up, over-medium.
6. What is your middle name?
Sweetboy. Named after my Pop-pop. I need to blog about him sometime.
7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal?
I almost said Thai, but I gots to go with Nigerian. My aunty B's Jollof rice and stewed beef is crazy! The rice will now be reddd! Chei. I'm hungry.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Oats. Yuck. In fact, anything with bits in it, like Mullerice yoghurt. Eugh!
9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Don't have one. Cheetos aren't bad though.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Tough one. Erm, Ne-Yo's new album or T-Pain's. R.Kelly's new joint is hot too.
11. What kind of car do you drive?
Don't drive in London, but my last car was a 2005 Mazda 6s. Sweet car- tiptronic gearbox, heated leather seats, all that good stuff.
12. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey and cheddar cheese. Oh, the club sandwich at Londoner's in Nige is good o. Kai!
13. What characteristics do you despise?
Hateration. Damn, I can't stand people who'd rather have bad belle than big a person up. Loser mentality man.
14. Favorite item of clothing?
That's tough. My ripped American Eagle jeans from like two years ago. They're hella comfy and sit well on chuck taylors. My mum says I should throw them away though. "They look old!" she says.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Cabo, Mexico. Again.
16. What color is your bathroom?
Errrm..... I'd say green, but I'm sure Finebabe wouldn't call it that. It's one of those weird 'new' colours that only women know the names of. Looks light green to me.
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Louis Vuitton loafers are the most comfortable shoes in the world. Tod's make amazing drivers as well. This is too hard. Chuck Taylor's by Converse are just the classic sneaker. Can't choose. Sorry.
18. Where would you want to retire?
Lagos. No ifs, no buts, no maybes.
19. Favorite time of day?
Noon. Gym time.
20. Where were you born?
21. Favorite sport(s) to watch?
Football, American Football and Boxing. I stay up until 5am whenever Floyd Mayweather or Jermaine Taylor's fighting.
22. Who do you least expect to respond to this?
Errm, my mama??
23. Person you expect to respond first?
24. What laundry scent do you use?
LOL. Are you serious? Err...no idea.
25. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I quit drinking soda in 2005.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl baby.
27. What size shoe do you wear?
28. Do you have pets?
Not in England. Does my godson Scratchy count?
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
It's my birthday on June 21, two days after my exams are done!
30. What did you want to be when you were little?
An actor. My dad thought I was crazy.
31. Favorite Candy Bar?
32. What is your best childhood memory?
Eating hot dogs at Battersea park circus with my older bro and my mum. Fun times.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Err...not that many actually. Intern, student newspaper columnist, of course Officer Fineboy, and project manager.
34. What color/type underwear are you wearing?
Err...have to look. Okay, black Hanes with the grey waistband. Thanks for asking!
Mbobo. my oldest bro calls me that to this day 'cos I loved the bushman character in "King Solomon's mines" when I was a 3yr. old. How embarassing.
Got my left ear pierced twice. The hole closed up again a couple of years ago. No more though. Time to get my grown man on.
37. Eye color?
38a) Ever been to Africa?
You berra believe it. Gidi till I die.
38b) Ever been to South Australia?
39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling?
I was a Naija kid men. Wetin consign malu with one-way?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Pretty damn close.
41. Been in a car accident?
Yeah, no big ones though.
42. Croutons or bacon bits?
Neither. Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and ranch.
43.Favorite day of the week?
44. Favorite restaurant?
Mango Tree at Victoria. Great Thai food.
45. Favorite flower?
46. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate Chip cookie dough. The smarties joint is sweet too o.
47. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None. A whole Lagos driver?
48. What color is your bedroom carpet?
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None now. I told you.
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?
Chief Fineboy. He wished me luck.
51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card?
Bang & Olufsen.
52. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Write or call my shorty to harass her.
This is actually terrible. 2am nowadays, for no apparent reason. I need to sort myself out.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
Nelson Mandela. Not like he would do it.
55. Last person you went to dinner with?
A couple of my Canadian friends. Fire and Stone at Covent garden.
56. What are you listening to right now?
Ne-yo. He's telling her "We gotta make it work..."
57. What is your favorite color?
Depends. My women black though, for sure.
58. Lake, Ocean or river?
Ocean. Remember those rivers in the village? They were scary o.
59. How many tattoos do you have?
None. Yet. thinking about getting my grandfathers' portraits on my left upper arm, but everyone's saying i shouldn't.
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The Chicken. Eledumare created the chicken and gave it to Oduduwa innit?